- The economy is shrinking. And everything that depends on it. Including the population.
- Going back to firewood
- Forgotten Clothing: Hip Scarves
- Prog Gnosis – By Single Helix
- A notable milestone was passed in 2022 when, for the first time, more than 80,000 different people from around the world – to be exact, from 154 countries – visited Tim Morgan’s Surplus Energy Economics website
- It’s ceasing to be possible for households to use cheap debt to live beyond their means
- The silent threat lurking in British homes
- The Renewable Energy Transition is Failing
- Our busy website
- Heading towards the end of our industrial economy
- We must use less energy
- The economic driver of the industrial era – the supply of low-cost energy from oil, natural gas and coal – is winding down, and there is no assured replacement at hand.
- Religion, Ecology, and the Future
- Permaculture and three sisters gardening
- Creatures United
- The latest by Tim Morgan
- Toryism at its worst – help the greedy, do nothing for the needy.
- Diet for a Hotter Climate: Five Plants That Could Help Feed the World
- Green growth, degrowth and the end of growth
- Is an ecological future possible in a global economy which is shrinking?
- How to make emergency survival bread
- Hug a tree
- A nice short film about a family in Australia who live a life of permaculture
- People Oriented City Villages
- Money and the end of abundance: A FINANCIAL CRISIS PRIMER by Tim Morgan
- Let’s call it grassroots growth
- The End of Abundance
- The purpose of a system is what it does. There is no point in claiming that the purpose of a system is to do what it constantly fails to do.
- Welcome to Meltsville.
- The search for an AC that doesn’t destroy the planet
- Six Rules for Humans Rejoining the Natural World
- The untapped value of self-care: how we can achieve a better healthcare future for all
- It is my personal perspective at the moment that our entire world is in a governing crisis, and that this governing crisis concerns, mainly, the fundamental legitimacy of our governing systems.
- Nate Hagens interviewed John Gowdy, an ecological economist,
- Regenerating a native forest
- Andrew Nikiforuk
- David Boyle
- deep adaptation
- Deep Transformation Network
- Deep Transformaton Network
- earth's poles
- ecological future
- Elon Musk
- gail tverberg
- green deal
- green wizards
- jeremy lent
- local futures
- local trust
- Nate Hagens
- Nat Hagens
- overton window
- public debt
- shrinking consumption
- simplicity institute
- the big picture
- Tim Morgan
- Tim Watkins
- wind turbines
Tag Archives: collapse
If higher energy prices cannot be achieved, there is a significant chance that the change in the world order will be in the direction of pushing the world economy toward collapse.
So says Gail Tverberg in her latest piece.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .A Short History of Progress is a non-fiction book and lecture series by Ronald Wright about societal collapse. The lectures were delivered as a series of five speeches, each taking place in different cities across Canada as part of … Continue reading
Worth listening to: The collapse of complex societies — RT Renegade Inc.